Cockermouth Part Time Supervisor
the role: For our Supervisor passion and personality are key.
You need to be the sort of person who can deliver against KPIs in a challenging
retail environment. You will demonstrate pace, commerciality, and a drive for
excellent standards, with an eagerness to learn and be stretched daily. You
will be experienced in supervising a retail shop floor, pushing targets and
driving development in your team. A natural instinct to share and develop
knowledge will put you in a great position to be the best you can be upon
joining us and to top it off - we’re looking for someone who has a genuine
passion for delivering exceptional customer service and is proud to be a retail
Some of your duties will include:
- Leading the team on the shop floor with a high focus on improving customer service interaction to ensure sales are improved week on week.
- Driving the team to increase sales and improve staff performance in areas such as till add on and link selling.
- Consistent store visits with high retail standards.
- Working closely with the Manager to further develop knowledge about WCF’s business practices as well as using previous experience to help create new ways to drive the stores performance.
- Working closely with the team to improve store communication and ensure that they are all knowledgeable on business information.
- Training and development of the team to enable operational excellence.
with other supervisory duties including stock control, product merchandising and
maintaining a safe working environment. The ability to cover extra hours when required is desirable.
Completed Application Form to be sent to Steph Parker, WCF Pet & Equestrian, Station Street, Cockermouth, Cumbria, CA13 9PX