Penrith Full Time Deputy Manager
Supporting the Store Manager, you'll help organise the daily routines. Keeping the store running smoothly means your responsibilities will be extensive; from rota planning to price ticketing or promotional activity to on job coaching, but the one thing that remains constant is the importance of keeping the customer at the heart of everything you do!
What you'll bring..
- A passion for exceptional customer service and experience of supervising others to create the ultimate retail experience.
- You challenge the status quo, and lead from the front.
- You'll know how to get the best out of others, offering recognition for a job well done and support and guidance where it's needed.
- You'll bring a passion for offering fun and friendly service, and confidence to drive sales performance.
- You will be passionate about your own development, seeking out innovative ways to improve your own performance.
Completed application form to be returned to Chris Wills, WCF Pet & Equestrian, Brunswick Road, Penrith, Cumbria, CA11 7JU.