Complete this form to be emailed when this item is back in stock
Our WCF Country Tucker Garlic Powder Horse Supplement is the perfect remedy for keeping away horse flies while adding extra benefits to your horse’s health. To read our blog on the benefits of feeding garlic powder, click here.
Highlands and Islands include AB10-16, AB21-39, AB41-56, BT, FK17-21, HS1-HS9, IM1-9, IV1-56, IV63, KA27-28, KW1-17, PA20-78, PA87-88, PH15-44, PH49-50, TR21-25, ZE1-3, and ZZ75. We currently do not deliver outside the UK, including the Channel Islands.
Please see our feeding guide below on how to introduce garlic into your horse’s diet.
• Start by sprinkling 1 tsp of garlic powder on your horse’s feed to allow them to adjust.
• Continue adding 1 tsp to the food for the next 3 days.
• Increase the amount to 2 tsp, continue sprinkling on the food for approximately 3 days.
• Increase the amount by 1 tsp every 3 days
• Do not exceeding 9 tsp per day.