Quality Statement Policy
This Quality Policy Statement provides the framework to assist WCF with its commitment to provide our customers with products and services of a consistently high standard, greatest value and superior customer service, as well as satisfying applicable regulatory and legislative requirements. We seek to exceed customer expectations and encourage them to form long term partnerships with us and strive to be their preferred supplier. Customer retention is a core pillar of our strategies. We seek to improve customer experience to ensure that they want to stay with us for the long term and recommend us to their friends and family. We commit to review our quality systems, processes and procedures to achieve continuous improvement.
- Listening to what they tell us by seeking and valuing their feedback (positive and negative) to continually monitor and improve their total experience;
- Selling products and services that we are proud of and are made to last;
- Gaining their long-term loyalty and becoming their preferred supplier;
- Treating them with respect and according to our Terms and Conditions and Privacy policies.
- Champion - Taking responsibility and doing what we say we will, when we say we will;
- Camaraderie - Working together to appreciate other points of view;
- Choose - Respecting our customers and responding to what they have to tell us;
- Collaboration - Keeping an open mind and being open to change;
- Curiosity - Not being afraid to challenge the status quo;
- Celebration - Remembering that the small things matter.
- Developing long term collaborative partner relationships to encourage best practice, facilitate effective communication and benchmarking, drive efficiency and deliver premium levels of service;
- Undertaking only ethical supply chain relationships in accordance with any relevant codes of conduct.
- Ensuring our products are accurately represented in all aspects in any point of sale, catalogues, social media, websites or marketing literature;
- Ensuring our activities and workplaces are safe for colleagues, contractors, visitors and the general public.
Leadership and Engagement
- Providing such information, resource, training and autonomy to our colleagues to enable them to respond decisively to unplanned issues or delays as quickly and as efficiently as possible;
- Allowing our colleague to propose solutions that meet the needs of our customers;
- Encouraging an environment where colleagues are able to challenge the status quo to improve standards of quality, efficiency and productivity.
Systems and Processes
- Developing a robust and efficient order processing infrastructure;
- Eliminating all non-relevant or improving/automating all time-consuming processes and procedures;
- Making use of available technology.
- Investing in our people, our assets and our facilities;
- Consulting on ways in which our product, range or service offering could be improved;
- Benchmarking ourselves and our performance;
- Reviewing our systems, policies and procedures to achieve continuous improvement;
- Committing to best industry practice.
We ensure that we meet the requirements of all our safety, environmental, charitable, regulatory and legislative responsibilities. Some of our businesses have achieved ISO9001 accreditation.
Any questions, comments
or requests regarding this quality statement policy are welcomed and should be sent via
our Contact Us page or by post to WCF Pet & Equestrian,
Old Jam Works, Station Road, Wigton, Cumbria, CA7 9AX.